August 9th: Sip, Snack & Stroll.
Bring your good friends and good walking shoes to The Princess Margaret Walk to Conquer Cancer Sip, Snack and Stroll.
We’ll meet outside of the Swiss Chalet at 700 University Avenue. You and your friends will then have a chance to learn more about the event and the opportunity to register to join you on your Walk to Conquer Cancer Sept 10th. Plus, if they use your name when they register and raise funds, you both get a $50 fundraising credit!
August 15th-30th - Online check-In.
Registered Walkers will receive an email with all the details to arrange for expedited packet pickup, including you t-shirt, lanyard and other essentail participation items.
September 8th, 9am - 5pm
Packet Pickup at the Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation, 700 University, 4th floor.
Walk event with packet pickup available from 6:30am at Yonge Dundas Square
More details to come
START LINE – Yonge & Dundas Square
• 7:00 a.m. – Opening Ceremony site open to walkers
• 7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Packet pick-up open
• 8:30 a.m. – Opening Ceremony
• 9:00 a.m. – The route opens
FINISH LINE – Yonge & Dundas Square
• 11:00 a.m. – Cheer stations are are ready for Friends & Family
• 11:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. – Beverage & Food service available
• 5:30 p.m. – Route closes
Start & Finish Location
Yonge and Dundas Square
1 Dundas Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M5B 2R8
Green P at 20 Dundas Square, Toronto, ON M5B 1N8 (paid parking)
For more parking information and options, please visit parking.greenp.com
Public Transit: Visit the TTC Trip Planner at ttc.ca/Trip_planner/ to find your transit route to the event. For the most up-to-date public transit information, please visit ttc.ca/
Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown
30 Carlton St Toronto, ON M5B 2E9
Deadline to book: Friday, August 19, 2022.
Rate: $219.00 CAD per night
RESERVATION PROCESS: Individuals shall call the Syed Maaz Pasha | Conference Events & Meeting Manager directly 416-542-2174 or email at email@example.com.
You will need to advise your name, arrival and departure date as well as reference that you are a Walk or Journey to Conquer Cancer participant. All individual reservations must be guaranteed by credit card. Individuals must contact the Hotel directly to obtain the group rate.
Phone: 416-977-6655 or 1-877-660-8550
There will be no hotel event shuttles to Yonge and Dundas Square due to its very close proximity,
• Water bottle
• Rain gear
• Bring your photo ID. You will need it if you are planning to drink any alcoholic beverages at the Finish Festival.
Rules & Safety
• Please obey all posted signs.
• Please observe all Safety Marshall and Toronto Police instructions.
• Use designated sidewalks, pathways and crosswalks at all times.
• Please be mindful of other pedestrian traffic.
• Keep to the right of the sidewalk at all times.
• Headphones or use of phone while walking is not allowed!
• Please always look both ways before crossing.
• Remember: This is a walk, not a race!